"Airport Risk Management Information System"

I'm attaching post for Safety Management System Thanks

Dr. Alex Richman

Email: arichman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ARMIS B text Final.pdf

begin:vcard
fn:Alex  Richman MD
n:Richman MD;Alex
org:AlgoPlus Consulting Limited
adr:Suite 308;;5670 Spring Garden Road;Halifax;NS;B3J 1H6;Canada
email;internet:arichman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:President
tel;work:902 423-5155
tel;fax:902 484-7061