"SMS Manual Placed Online by ICAO"

ICAO has posted an SMS manual from Bangalore at
http://www.icao.int/anb/safetymanagement/resources/BIAL_SMS_Manual.pdf

The above info courtesy of arichman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To originate a message to the CAA: SMS Help list, address your e-mail to
(without the spaces)
sms @ californiaaviation.org, fill in the 'Subject" line and your message.

To respond to someone else's message to this list, simply click on the
'Reply' button on your e-mail program, leaving the 'Subject' line alone. AOL
users, don't forget to highlight the previous message text.

You must be subscribed to this list to post to it.

Find past posts to the SMS Help list in the CAA archive at:
http://archives.californiaaviation.org/

To be added or removed from this private list, please contact (without the
spaces) stepheni @ cwnet.com