I am writing this letter to invite you to an online dating website, with a difference.

Hello friend,
I am writing this letter to invite you to an online dating website, with a difference. This site is different because of its approach in the business, based on member safety and the unique stress on family values and matrimony prospects.
I am Clara from St. Petersburg, Russia. I am in search for my Mr. Humble, Mr. Dependable and Mr. Handsome. Yeah, 3 in one, that is what I want. Our Russian men are generally lacking gentle and soft-spoken nature. They are more rough and arrogant. Many like it, but there are enough Russian ladies who yearn for a gentle yet courageous, humble yet dependable and loving man in their life. And I am among them.
This is where the option of online dating came handy and through this premium online dating website I could meet a lot of nice men who were more or less close to my taste. Even though I haven’t yet found my true love, I am sure I will find it soon. But at the same time I won a lot of friends here, with whom I converse regularly.
Do you think you are such a person then you should join this site and meet me. I would urge you to not waste time on the other useless websites and just click here to change your future!!!