Important Information Regarding Your PayPaI Account.

Title: Untitled Document
PayPal

Your online access has been temporarily suspended

Please download the form and follow the instructions on your screen.

Sincerely,
PayPal

This email was sent by an automated system, so if you reply, nobody will see it. To get in touch with us, log in to your account and click "Contact Us" at the bottom of any page.

Copyright 2011 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.

PayPal Email ID PP1478

service@paypal.com.html