"RFP Non-Exclusive Fixed Base Operator - City of Rio Vista"

Non-Exclusive Fixed Base Operator, City of Rio Vista

Notice is given that the City of Rio Vista is requesting proposals from firms interested and qualified to provide fixed based operator (FBO) related services at the Rio Vista Municipal Airport.

A copy of the request for proposals (RFP) is available on our website at
http://riovistacity.com/current-projects or available by contacting the City starting on Monday, June 6, 2011.

The RFP outlines the requirements, selection process and the documentation necessary to submit a proposal for the project. The RFP, all addenda and answers to questions concerning the RFP will be posted online at
http://riovistacity.com/current-projects. It is the bidder’s responsibility to check this website often for updates.

All proposals shall be submitted by 4:00 P.M., Pacific Daylight Time, Thursday, July 14, 2011 to: John Andoh, Transit & Airport Coordinator, City of Rio Vista, 1 Main Street, Rio Vista, CA 94571.

For additional information in regards to the RFP process, please either email
jandoh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; call (707) 374-5337; or fax (707) 374-5319

John Andoh

Transit & Airport Coordinator

City of Rio Vista