"Norfolk Airport Authority is requesting Statements of Qualifications for a Fixed Base Operator opportunity"

The Norfolk Airport Authority is requesting Statements of Qualifications
from experienced parties who are interested in leasing property located at
Norfolk International Airport in Norfolk, Virginia for the purpose of
engaging in Fixed Base Operation (FBO) activities at the airport.

A copy of the press release conveying relevant details and contact
information is attached.

It would be greatly appreciated if you and/or your organization can help
spread the word about this great FBO opportunity.

Thank you for your time and attention,

Aviation Management Consulting Group

Draft Press Release RFQ 100907.pdf