"County of San Joaquin (Calif.) seeking statements of qualifications for airport master plan"

Monday, April 23, 2007

The county of San Joaquin (Calif.) is seeking statements of qualifications
from qualified consultants to prepare an airport master plan for Stockton
Metropolitan Airport. San Joaquin County owns and operates the Stockton
Metropolitan Airport, located at 5000 South Airport Way, Stockton, Calif.
Statements are due May 23, 2007 at 3 p.m. PST. For more information contact
James Flohrschutz, (209) 468-3255 or e-mail James at jflohrschutz@xxxxxxxxxx