"Nashville Airport is seeking Proposals to conduct a compliance review of the Authority's investment programs"

The Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority ("Authority") is seeking
Proposals from interested firms qualified to conduct a compliance review of
the Authority's investment programs. The Authority desires a compliance
review of the treasury and the employees' retirement plan investment
practices. Further details regarding this solicitation may be obtained from
the Authority's website at www.flynashville.com/business/