"Seminars will offer assistance in landing Indianapolis airport contracts"

Friday, September 1, 2006

Seminars will offer assistance in landing airport contracts
The Indianapolis (IN) Star

INDIANAPOLIS -- Officials at Indianapolis International Airport will launch
a series of bag-lunch seminars this month to assist minority-, female-owned
and small businesses interested in landing airport contracts. Business
owners will be able to meet with and seek advice from airport leaders, as
well as project officials overseeing construction of the airport's new
passenger terminal. The project is slated for completion in late 2008.

The first seminar will be from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sept. 20 in the
boardroom of the Indianapolis Airport Authority. The room is near the
administrative offices on the airport's ticketing level. Subsequent seminars
will be conducted about every two weeks through next spring.

Interested businesses and individuals can register online at
www.newindianapolisairport.com/CAPS or by e-mailing Susan Rehfeldt at
srehfeldt@xxxxxxxxx The registration deadline is Sept. 13.