"CUTE at Various Hawaiian Airports"

Steve:

Can you help me get the following information into the RFP news group?

Hawaii is seeking sample specifications to issue a proposal to install a
CUTE system in terminal holdroom/areas of HIA first, and major Island
Airports later.

Our primary point of contact would be Mr. Jeff Chang, Manager of
Construction, phone 808-838-8825, email jeff.chang@xxxxxxxxxx, or snail mail
Airports Division, Honolulu International Airport, 400 Rodgers. Boulevard,
Suite 700, Honolulu Hawaii 96819-1880

Thanks much for your help and keep in touch

Tim