"Airport Master Plan Update - Redlands, Calif."

ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS

AIRPORT MASTER PLAN UPDATE
REDLANDS MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
REDLANDS, CALIFORNIA
SAN BERNARDINO, COUNTY

Notice is hereby given that the Municipal Utilities Department on behalf of
the City of
Redlands, Redlands, California, is soliciting Statements of Qualifications
from qualified
consultants to be submitted on or before 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, December 1,
2005, in
the office of the Municipal Utilities Department, 35 Cajon Street, Suite
15A, Redlands,
California 92373, for planning consultant services associated with the
Airport Master Plan
Update for the Redlands Municipal Airport in Redlands, California.

The selected Consultant will be required to prepare an Airport Master Plan
for the
Redlands Municipal Airport in conformance with all FAA and State
regulations.

This project is partially funded by a FAA grant and as such all consultants
must meet
Federal guidelines. For technical information regarding this project or a
copy of the
Request for Qualifications, contact Charlotte Kranenburg, Project Manager,
at (909) 798-
7698