"Tucson Airport Authority seeking experienced food and beverage operators"

The Tucson Airport Authority is seeking experienced food and beverage
operators to open new food service concessions at the Tucson International
Airport. A copy of the request for proposal (RFP) may be obtained by faxing
or e-mailing company name, address (including e-mail) and phone number to
Karen Thomas, concession and property administrator, at (520) 573-8008, or
kthomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx RFP issue date is Nov. 17, with pre-proposal
conference on Dec. 12 and RFP due Feb. 3, 2006.

Email: kthomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx