"Tucson Airport Authority (TAA) invites qualified design build firms/teams"

The Tucson Airport Authority (TAA) invites qualified design build
firms/teams to submit a statement of qualifications (SOQ) for design and
installation of a parking and revenue control system at the Tucson
International Airport. This RFQ is the first step of a two-step competitive
selection performed per A.R.S.  34-603. SOQs are due by 3 p.m. (MST) Sept.
9 from any firm or joint venture that can comply with all applicable A.R.S.
 34 and 32 registration and/or licensure requirements to perform the
services required for the project. To request a copy of the RFQ, contact
Marilyn Ostrihon at mostrihon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or (520) 573-5116. This RFQ
does not obligate TAA to pay any costs incurred during preparation of SOQs
nor to enter into a contract with any respondent.

Email: mostrihon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx