"Bid for IN-LINE X-RAY BAGGAGE INSPECTION SYSTEM AT VARIOUS AIRPORTS IN INDIA"

To introduce ourselves, we are one of the leading manufacturers
representative, liaisoning agents and project co-ordinators in
Mumbai,India.We represent various International companies in India and
support them with the operations and projects in India. You can get further
information about us at www.jescoindia.com One of our clients has floated
internatinal competitive bids for

SUPPLY & INSTALLATION OF IN-LINE X-RAY BAGGAGE INSPECTION SYSTEM AT VARIOUS
AIRPORTS IN INDIA

Kindly go through the same and let us know if you are interest. Also, please
go through the specification/ NIT prequalification requirement and see if
you are qualifying for the project ,

We are sendioing you the complete bid documents for your kind reference

We can then, give you further information on how to proceed Please note that
we can provide/ source all local engineering works
including labour force  you would like to get it done from India. We would
like to know more about your products it will be great help if you
can send us your products catalogues and company profile at our following
mail address for our study.

Thanks and Regards
Jatin Rawal

Jesco Enterprises.
7, Maskati Mahal, 2nd Floor
119, K. M. Sharma Marg,
Mumbai 400-002.
India.
Tel: 91-22-22083558 / 22013804 / 22006388
Fax: 91-22-22062247
Email: jatin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

GLOBAL TENDER NOTICE.doc