"Reno/Tahoe (Nev.) International Airport is soliciting statements of qualifications"

Reno/Tahoe (Nev.) International Airport is soliciting statements of qualifications and experience from airport consulting firms/teams for acoustical planning and design services for the acquisition and installation of a permanent noise monitoring system. A complete copy of the request for qualifications may be obtained by contacting Dean Schultz A.A.E., by fax at (775) 328-6463, or at www.renoairport.com. Submittals must be received in the airport office by 5 p.m. Jan. 28. WebPage: http://www.renoairport.com

---- Msg sent via CWNet - http://www.cwnet.com/ *****************************************