Marana Regional Airport

The TOWN OF MARANA, MARANA REGIONAL AIRPORT,  is seeking a qualified aviation architect to design an airport terminal and airport restaurant and provide general airport on call architectural services.  All work will be required to meet Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Standards and Arizona Department of Transportation Aeronautics Division Standards.  This will be a five (5) year contract for on call services.  Request for Qualifications packages will only be available on line beginning January 6, 2005 at www.marana.com/airport-RFQRFP.html.