"City of Fresno Department of Airports is seeking a qualified firm or individual"

The City of Fresno Department of Airports is seeking a qualified firm or
individual to perform an objective Economic Impact Analysis for Fresno
Yosemite International Airport that will assess the economic, social,
health, and public welfare benefits that are realized in the Airport's
market area from the Airport's daily operations. Deadline for Qualifications
is 5:00 PM PDT on Monday, January 31, 2005.  All firms or individuals
interested in responding to this Request for Qualifications may access the
RFQ specifics at www.flyfresno.com or by contacting:
Patti Miller, Marketing & Air Service Manager, 4995 E. Clinton Way, Fresno
CA 93727-1525, e-mail patti.miller@xxxxxxxxxx, or phone 559-621-4500.