"City of Chico, Calif., invites proposals"

The  from marketing research firms or individuals to perform and conduct
market research studies and surveys, and prepare written analysis and
recommendations to be used in the development and implementation of the
airport's air service marketing plan and programs. Sealed proposals must be
received in the office of the airport manager by 4 p.m. Feb. 4. All
proposals will be publicly opened and read starting approximately 15 minutes
after proposal due time. Proposals shall be submitted in a sealed envelope
clearly marked on the outside, "REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS AIRPORT MARKET
RESEARCH/ANALYSIS," Airport Manager, Chico Municipal Airport, 411 Main
Street, P.O. Box 3420, Chico, CA 95927. For a copy of the RFP, call (530)
879-3910.