"Statements of qualifications/proposals planning and preliminary engineering services - Oakland Int'l Airport, Calif."

The Port of Oakland (Calif.) requests statements of
qualifications/proposals from consultants qualified to provide aviation
planning and preliminary engineering services to identify and
investigate practicable alternatives to bring sub-standard runway safety
areas (RSAs) at Oakland International Airport into compliance with
current FAA standards. The complete request for qualifications/proposals
can be found on the Port of Oakland's website, www.portofoakland.com.