"Airport for Sale, Sandy Oregon"

I am the listing agent on the Sandy River Airport…a privately owned, public use airport on 35 acres with a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house and multiple hangars (6), storage and repair buildings and the possibility to build up to an additional 7 homes on the property.   Great opportunity for someone looking to get away from it all and retire in beauty and simplicity!   This property is located about 45 minutes from Portland in a quaint Country town at the base of Mt. Hood.   Some of the best Salmon and Steelhead fishing right off of your own property and skiing or snowboarding 30 minutes away!

I’m enclosing a packet for viewing.  If you have any interest or know of anyone, please contact me immediately!  Thank you!

Connie Knittel

Broker

Pacific Pioneer Real Estate, Inc.

38959 Pioneer Blvd.

Sandy, OR  97055

503-668-4994 Office

503-407-8020 Cell

Email:   Cknittel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Service of Yesterday, Technology of Today, Commitment of Tomorrow"

JPEG image

buildings.pdf

Current CAA news channel: