"Las Animas County, CO. is accepting bids"

PUBLIC NOTICE

Las Animas County Invitation for Bid #2002-03

Las Animas County will accept bids for the following: Hanger Doors,
Interior Dividing Walls, and Electricity installed and completed, for
one airport hanger (eight aircraft) to be located at the Las Animas
County/Perry Stokes Airport, Trinidad, CO.

A "Solicitation, Offer and Award Form" will available beginning March
4th 2002 in the Purchasing Department, located at the: Las Animas County
Court House 200 East First Street (Old Jail) Trinidad, Colorado 81082

MaryAnne Romero
(719) 846-4777
   coloradocajun@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

______________________________________

NO. 2

PUBLIC NOTICE
Las Animas County
Invitation for Bid # 2002-02

Las Animas County will accept bids for the following. Crack Fill and
Slurry Seal of the Runway, Taxi Strips & Apron which shall include the
Re-Striping of the Runway as per FAA Specifications at the Las Animas
County/Perry Stokes Airport, Trinidad, CO.

A "Solicitation Offer and Award Form" will be available beginning MARCH
4th, 2002 in the Purchasing Department, located at the:

Las Animas County Courthouse
200 East First Street,
(Old Jail)
Trinidad, Colorado
81082

Maryanne Romero
(719) 846-4777

  coloradocajun@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

_____________________________________-

No. 3
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL

AIRPORT BUSINESS PLAN

LAS ANIMAS COUNTY, COLORADO

Las Animas County, Colorado is seeking Professional Consulting Services
with the specific goal of creating a business plan for our Airport
facility. The Airport is located twelve miles from the City of Trinidad,
the County Seat.

The proposed Business plan should contain the following:

(1) Recommendations concerning the best practice options for management
of the Airport:
(2) Financial analysis of the Airport operations:
(3) Development of a marketing plan:
(4) Meeting schedule for public input:
(5) Analysis of  Airport Security needs:

A required pre-proposal conference will be held on March 15th 2002, at
10:00 a.m. at the Perry Stokes Airport, East of Trinidad, Highway 350.
The objective of the conference will be to familiarize all participants
with the Airport Facility and to further refine the scope of the
business plan being requested.

Formal Proposals will be due from qualified vendors (i.e. those who
attended the pre-proposal conference) by 4:00 p.m. April 5th, 2002.

Correspondence and questions may be directed to:

Las Animas County
Attn: Leeann Fabec
200 East First Street, Room 105
Trinidad, CO 81082

Ph: (719) 845-2563
Fax (719) 845-2598

Fellow Members of CAA,
Trinidad is a growing community; we are located in Southern Colorado; a
favorite "destination point" for many, and for many years. A hunters
paradise in the fall and winter months; just look at our airport
statistics; We also have a sporadic  "on-and-off" rush of military
aircraft supporting the yearound activities at the "US ARMY MANEUVER
SITE, PINON CANYON. Helicopter and fixed both refuel at our Airport. We
are also utilized by UPS on a daily scheduled of both drop-off and
pick-up: We are located on Interstate 25. Trinidad State Junior College
is also exploring the possibility of flight training and A&P classes.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Barry Marshall,
Trinidad/Las Animas Airport Advisory Commission
The Trinidad Downtown Revitalization Commission

barmarshall@xxxxxxxxxxxx