From: BRAHMS, BRYAN D. [mailto:bbrahms@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2001 7:16 PM
To: 'rfp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: CAA: Request for Proposals, Innovative RFPs.

I would like to know if anyone out there has a better method for Requests
for Proposals (RFP) for airport property.  Currently I have developed an RFP
that is very bulky and cumbersome.
I am also looking for a way to solicit a variety of different interests in
various properties that are / or will be available to lease.  I am looking
for innovative tenants and offers.

Bryan Brahms
Van Nuys Airport
LAWA
Property Analyst
818-785-8838 extension 267
This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply
email and delete all copies of this message.