Landisde ops & alternative fule vehicles

I am looking for information related to incentives for alternative fuel vehicles operating at airports - specifically taxi's, buses, shuttles, limos.  Also, interested in airports who have put out RFP's for taxi operations with language stipulating requirements for alternative fuel vehicles or converted vehicles.  I am also interested in reviewing other airports landside rules and regulations - with an interest in the operation of an airport holding facility (Lounge) for landside operators.
If anyone has information related to thsee subjects please contact me at:
760.318.3822
FAX 760.318.3815

Thanks,
Bill Weaver, Palm Springs Intl. Airport