Bijan Zahir is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  12/24/2007 and will not  return until
12/31/2007. If you need immediate assistance, please contact Satishkumar
Srikantamvenu at 4324.

I will be out of the office starting  12/24/2007 and will not  return until
12/31/2007. If you need immediate assistance, please contact Satishkumar
Srikantamvenu @4324.

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in and transmitted with this
communication is strictly confidential, is intended only for the use of the
intended recipient, and is the property of Countrywide Financial Corporation or
its affiliates and subsidiaries.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any use of the information contained in or transmitted
with the communication or dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited by law.  If you have received this
communication in error, please immediately return this communication to the
sender and delete the original message and any copy of it in your possession.