Gordon Evans/ACE/FAA is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  08/17/2007 and will not return until
09/04/2007.

I will not be checking email or voice mail, but will respond to you as soon
as possible upon my return.

If you have issues with parking, please contact Michelle Vandall Dellinger
or Deb Sanning at 816-329-3128 and 816-329-3127 respectively.  This
includes POV/GOV exchanges, ADA authorization, Sam's Parking or the
attached garage.

If you want to pick up your bus pass, see Michelle in Room 157 on August
28-30 from 1200-1400.

If you have operational questions regarding the Kansas City Airshow, you
may contact the director of airshow flight operations at 816-805-9870.