"California Pilots Association Annual Meeting October 6-7th at SMX, Santa Maria Airport"

California Pilots Association Annual Meeting Announcement

What do Brian Terwilliger, Creator of "OneSixRight", Clay Lacy GA Icon, John
Pfeifer AOPA's California Rep, Able Maldonado, California Assemblyman, and
Gary Rice, Santa Maria Airport Mgr have in common? They will all be speaking
at the California Pilots Association Annual Meeting, October 6-7th at SMX,
Santa Maria Airport. Don't miss your chance to hear and ask questions of
these experts regarding the shape of California general aviation today. The
meeting will be held at the Radisson Airport Hotel Santa Maria, which has
abundant on field aircraft parking facilities For more details watch for the
next newsletter and this web site, www.calpilots.org for detail information.