Re: Re: CAA: Meet a Mentor, subscribe message

Stephen,

I have been looking at the website, but have not
found any information of requirements. If you
would not mind, can you take a look at my
academic information below and let me know if I
qualify.

Undergraduate Major Overall GPA: 2.47
Aviation Administration
Psychology

Approximately 187 Credits

  Sanyani D. Edwards

---- On Fri, 24 Jan 2003, squilty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(squilty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

> Sanyani,
>
> Suggest you give consideration to Bowling Green
State University in
> Bowling
> Green, Ohio (just south of Toledo) as a place
to fulfill your goals.  At
> BGSU, we
> have both Industrial-Pysch and a related field
of Organizational
> Development.
> (OD) at the masters level that you might find
appropriate and
> interesting. On the
> aviation side, you could work with me. As a
further note, I seem to
> recall MSU
> has a very good Ind-Pysch program, and I
believe EMU has one as well.
> You
> can complete flying at EMU or at any FBO in the
area.

> Curious as to what company you are working for?
To achieve your goals

> Stephen M. Quilty, A.A.E.
> Associate Professor - Aviation
> Bowling Green State University, OH
>

> )n Fri, 24 Jan 2003 11:31:11 -0500
> "sanyani edwards" <sanyani@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >Subject: Re: CAA: Meet a Mentor,  subscribe
message

> >Mentors,
> >
> >I am currently working as an aviation analyst
in
> the Metro Detroit area. Graduating from Western
> Michigan University, with a degree in Aviation
> Management, and Psychology focusing on
> Organizational/Industrial performance and
Project
> Management. Also, I have a background in
> avionics, and aircraft maintenance from High
> School.
> >
> >My career goals are to eventually obtain a
> Masters in Organizational/Industrial Psychology
> for the sole purpose of standardizing the way
we
> conduct business in the aviation industry. I
also
> would like to eventually finsih gathering my
> flight certification - I am currently at 150
> logged hours.
> > Sanyani D. Edwards
>
> ; name=""

DQotLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tMTEwMjUzOD
Q0NTM1NTg5