subscribe message

Sanyani,

Suggest you give consideration to Bowling Green State University in
Bowling
Green, Ohio (just south of Toledo) as a place to fulfill your goals.  At
BGSU, we
have both Industrial-Pysch and a related field of Organizational
Development.
(OD) at the masters level that you might find appropriate and
interesting. On the
aviation side, you could work with me. As a further note, I seem to
recall MSU
has a very good Ind-Pysch program, and I believe EMU has one as well.
You
can complete flying at EMU or at any FBO in the area.

Curious as to what company you are working for? To achieve your goals

Stephen M. Quilty, A.A.E.
Associate Professor - Aviation
Bowling Green State University, OH

)n Fri, 24 Jan 2003 11:31:11 -0500
"sanyani edwards" <sanyani@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Subject: Re: CAA: Meet a Mentor,  subscribe message
>
>Mentors,
>
>I am currently working as an aviation analyst in
the Metro Detroit area. Graduating from Western
Michigan University, with a degree in Aviation
Management, and Psychology focusing on
Organizational/Industrial performance and Project
Management. Also, I have a background in
avionics, and aircraft maintenance from High
School.

>My career goals are to eventually obtain a
Masters in Organizational/Industrial Psychology
for the sole purpose of standardizing the way we
conduct business in the aviation industry. I also
would like to eventually finsih gathering my
flight certification - I am currently at 150
logged hours.
> Sanyani D. Edwards

; name=""

DQotLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tMTEwMjUzODQ0NTM1NTg5

Current CAA news channel: