subscribe message

Mentors,

I am currently working as an aviation analyst in
the Metro Detroit area. Graduating from Western
Michigan University, with a degree in Aviation
Management, and Psychology focusing on
Organizational/Industrial performance and Project
Management. Also, I have a background in
avionics, and aircraft maintenance from High
School.

My career goals are to eventually obtain a
Masters in Organizational/Industrial Psychology
for the sole purpose of standardizing the way we
conduct business in the aviation industry. I also
would like to eventually finsih gathering my
flight certification - I am currently at 150
logged hours.
  Sanyani D. Edwards

---- On Thu,  9 Jan, mentor-
owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mentor-
owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

> You have successfully subscribed to the
California Aviation Alliance: Meet a Mentor List.

> This is a discussion list. Please introduce
yourself to other list members by addressing an
email to
> mentor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and tell us a
little something about yourself and your career
goals.