Hello

Hello,

My name is Derek Whited.  I have recently graduated
college and within the first three months of 2003 I
will be finishing up my internship at Grosse Ile
Municipal Airport, Michigan.

I am requesting some help and advice, with my
internship ending soon.  I could use some leads on a
new job.  I am more than willing to listen if you are
willing to take the time to teach me.

A little about my background, I grew up in Princeton,
Illinois.  I went to school at Lewis University in
Romeoville, Illinois.  I majored in Aviation
Administration and got my private pilots license while
I was there.

I appreciate any help that you may have for me.  If
you would like to get a hold of me, you can email me
at dwhity78@xxxxxxxxxx  Thank you for your time.

Derek Whited