Introducing myself

Hi, my name is Steve.  I am currently working in an consulting firm in the
Santa Ana area.  My passion is in commercial aviation and I am building my
career in airport planning consulting.  I love this area of aviation because
it requires innovative thinking and solution.  I currently involve in an
airport project, and I had experience working in the airport operation.  My
degree is in civil engineering.

I am looking for mentoring in this area as I continue to make this passion
my career.  I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours,
Steve