No Subject

Hello,
My name is Mariana Gandiuc and I work for the International Chisinau
Airport as an economist just for 4 months. My responsibilities are
related to marketing the airport, developing new routes, especially
transit ones and I encounter some difficulties, but i am sure I will
manage it and do the best.

Best regards,
 Mariana                          mailto:gandiuc@xxxxxxxxxx