"Looking for Southern California Contact"

Good Morning,

I work on a U.S. Military Navy Base, Spain, as an Aviation Safety
Officer
and perform similiar duties to that of Airport Ops Officer at commercial

airports in the U.S.  I will be returning to California on January 11th
look for a job, hopefully as an Airport Ops. Officer. I would like a
mentor
who can help me get started in my job search. If possible please send me
contact phone number or email of someone that I could talk to in the
Orange
County area (preferrably) or San Diego/L.A. areas.  I have a home in
Newport
Beach and would like to work within commuting distance, if possible.
Thank
you for your help.

Sincerely,
John C. Morrison