[Archive Home][Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations, Travel Agent Campaign
- To: mpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations, Travel Agent Campaign
- From: BThomp129@xxxxxxx
- Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 07:52:18 EDT
- Reply-To: mpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: mpr-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you can get the local printed or electronic news to do a positive story on what is happening rate wise at the airport that is quick way to jump start things.
For the travel agents -- why not have a travel agent day. Invite them to the airport introduce them to the station managers, treat them like royalty, show them all the pluses for traveling from your airport, and if you are able to do this -- have a travel agent of the year award. Request each entrant send you a list of bookings through your airport and then present an award based on predetermined criteria.
Executive Vice President
Airport Business Solutions
17040 Pleasure Road
Cape Coral, FL 33909