Re: CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations, Travel AgentCampaign

Will pass along thoughts concerning below request.

I am looking for feedback on the following:

Does your airport have an agreement with taxi companies serving the airport
that includes minimum standards for dress, age and condition of vehicles, and a
cap or a specified amount for the minimum trip charge from the airport?  I am
also interested in knowing how you enforce those standards if you have them.

Thanks,  Mary Smith

Mary Smith
Tulsa Airport Authority
Airports Marketing/PR Director
P.O.  Box 581838
Tulsa, Oklahoma   74158
918-838-5008 (office)
918-838-5199 (fax)
marysmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>>> rweston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 04/10/03 12:33PM >>>
Hello Everybody:

I'm looking for an idea to encourage travel agents to book flights out of our
airport.  Who can help me?  Also, our fares have gone down over the last
months.  Has anybody got a creative idea as to how to best get this information
out to the general public and in particular to those in our market who have in
the past gone outside the market to originate travel because our fares have
been historically much higher.
To originate a message to the CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations list,
address your e-mail to mpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fill in the 'Subject' line
and your message.

To respond to someone elses message to this list, simply click on the 'Reply'
button on your e-mail program, leaving the 'Subject' line alone. AOL users,
don't forget to highlight the previous message text.

To be added or removed from this private list, please contact
stepheni@xxxxxxxxx

To originate a message to the CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations list,
address your e-mail to mpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fill in the 'Subject' line
and your message.

To respond to someone elses message to this list, simply click on the 'Reply'
button on your e-mail program, leaving the 'Subject' line alone. AOL users,
don't forget to highlight the previous message text.

To be added or removed from this private list, please contact stepheni@xxxxxxxxx

Current CAA news channel: