CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations, Travel Agent Campaign

Hello Everybody:

I'm looking for an idea to encourage travel agents to book flights out of our
airport.  Who can help me?  Also, our fares have gone down over the last
months.  Has anybody got a creative idea as to how to best get this information
out to the general public and in particular to those in our market who have in
the past gone outside the market to originate travel because our fares have
been historically much higher.
To originate a message to the CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations list,
address your e-mail to mpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fill in the 'Subject' line
and your message.

To respond to someone elses message to this list, simply click on the 'Reply'
button on your e-mail program, leaving the 'Subject' line alone. AOL users,
don't forget to highlight the previous message text.

To be added or removed from this private list, please contact stepheni@xxxxxxxxx

Current CAA news channel: