From: Stephen Irwin [mailto:stepheni@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 6:16 AM
To: mpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations, "Long time, no hear"

Dear Airport Marketing & PR List,

This list has gone awfully quiet. Surely members must still have marketing &
pr issues to share and discuss. Don't be shy, ask a question, express an
opinion, share an idea. List members represent a valuable M&PR 'brain
trust'.

Let the discussions begin. You might want to begin by reintroducing
yourselves to one another. We have a lot of talent here.

Warm regards,

Steve

To originate a message to the CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations list,
address your e-mail to mpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fill in the 'Subject' line
and your message.

To respond to someone elses message to this list, simply click on the 'Reply'
button on your e-mail program, leaving the 'Subject' line alone. AOL users,
don't forget to highlight the previous message text.

To be added or removed from this private list, please contact stepheni@xxxxxxxxx

To originate a message to the CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations list,
address your e-mail to mpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fill in the 'Subject' line
and your message.

To respond to someone elses message to this list, simply click on the 'Reply'
button on your e-mail program, leaving the 'Subject' line alone. AOL users,
don't forget to highlight the previous message text.

To be added or removed from this private list, please contact stepheni@xxxxxxxxx

Current CAA news channel: