From: mpr-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mpr-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Stephen Irwin
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 6:16 AM
To: mpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations, "Long time, no hear"

Dear Airport Marketing & PR List,

This list has gone awfully quiet. Surely members must still have
marketing & pr issues to share and discuss. Don't be shy, ask a
question, express an opinion, share an idea. List members represent a
valuable M&PR 'brain trust'.

Let the discussions begin. You might want to begin by reintroducing
yourselves to one another. We have a lot of talent here.

Warm regards,

Steve

To originate a message to the CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations
list, address your e-mail to mpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fill in the
'Subject' line and your message. Your message will be received by
everyone on the list.

To respond to someone elses message to this list, simply click on the
'Reply' button on your e-mail program, leaving the 'Subject' line alone.
AOL users, don't forget to highlight the previous message text. Your
response will be received by everyone on the list.

To be added or removed from this private list, please contact
stepheni@xxxxxxxxx

To originate a message to the CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations list,
address your e-mail to mpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fill in the 'Subject' line
and your message.

To respond to someone elses message to this list, simply click on the 'Reply'
button on your e-mail program, leaving the 'Subject' line alone. AOL users,
don't forget to highlight the previous message text.

To be added or removed from this private list, please contact stepheni@xxxxxxxxx

Current CAA news channel: