RE: CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations, Airport Marketing & Public Relations, air service and coop advertising

Mary,

We are having e-mail problems, so if you already got this, delete.

We have not had direct cooperative advertising programs with airlines in the
past; however, the Lake Tahoe Visitors Authority and the South Tahoe Gaming
Alliance have penned proprietary agreements for marketing.  I have attached a
copy of their old agreement in addition to our airport incentive program.  You
may be able to glean some ideas from them, but I believe we are too small to be
of significant help.

Janis Brand
Lake Tahoe Airport

 <<MKG_AGT.DOC>>  <<ALMARKET.DOC>>