Re: CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations, air serviceand coop advertising

Mary:

Boise Airport will have a co-op ad (see attachment) with Big Sky airlines in
the July Horizon Air magazine.  Horizon has a code-share with Big Sky.

We do not have any terminology.  It's basically on a case by case basis, but
usually it's between $700 and $1,000 per airline.  I did the ad in house, so
that saved a lot of money.  We plan to so something similar with American Eagle
in the next few months.

I too would like to have standard terminology as well.

Larissa Stouffer
BOI

>>> MarySmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 5/28/2002 8:14:10 AM >>>
I am looking for examples of how you all deal with airlines and coop
advertising dollars.  I would like to develop a list of criteria that would
qualify an airline for coop dollars from the airport.  If you all have any
verbiage you can share with me, I would appreciate it.

Thanks so much.

Mary Smith

Mary Smith
Tulsa Airport Authority
Airports Marketing/PR Director
P.O.  Box 581838
Tulsa, Oklahoma   74158
918-838-5008 (office)
918-838-5199 (fax)
marysmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To originate a message to the CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations list,
address your e-mail to mpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fill in the 'Subject' line
and your message.

To respond to someone elses message to this list, simply click on the 'Reply'
button on your e-mail program, leaving the 'Subject' line alone. AOL users,
don't forget to highlight the previous message text.

To be added or removed from this private list, please contact
stepheni@xxxxxxxxx

JPEG image

Current CAA news channel: