CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations, air service and coop advertising

I am looking for examples of how you all deal with airlines and coop
advertising dollars.  I would like to develop a list of criteria that would
qualify an airline for coop dollars from the airport.  If you all have any
verbiage you can share with me, I would appreciate it.

Thanks so much.

Mary Smith

Mary Smith
Tulsa Airport Authority
Airports Marketing/PR Director
P.O.  Box 581838
Tulsa, Oklahoma   74158
918-838-5008 (office)
918-838-5199 (fax)
marysmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To originate a message to the CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations list,
address your e-mail to mpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fill in the 'Subject' line
and your message.

To respond to someone elses message to this list, simply click on the 'Reply'
button on your e-mail program, leaving the 'Subject' line alone. AOL users,
don't forget to highlight the previous message text.

To be added or removed from this private list, please contact stepheni@xxxxxxxxx

Current CAA news channel: