RE: CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations, Airport Marketing & Public Relations, increase in routes

Dear Mariana,

I think Route 2002 is an excellent start.  If you could get some names of air
service marketing consultants at the conference, who are familiar with your
region, I would recommend doing that. Good luck.

Janis Brand
Lake Tahoe Airport

Current CAA news channel: