CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations, increase in routes

Hello all,

   Chisinau International Airport is the only one in Moldova. And
   Moldova is situated between Western andb Eastern Europeand it
   borders with Romania and Ucraine. The airports of these 2 countries
   has 20 times more transit passengers than our airport. Now we
   intend to develop a strategy in order to increase the number of
   transit routes.Could someone advise on the measures we should take
   in order to acomplish it. How can we make aircompanies interested
   in developing new routes via our airport (lower charges, better
   services...) What should be the actions. We intend to participate
   at the Route 2002 forum. How do you think, will it be helpful? If
   so, what would be the way to make the presentation attractive?

   Thanks in advance

Best regards,
 Mariana                          mailto:gandiuc@xxxxxxxxxx

To originate a message to the CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations list,
address your e-mail to mpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fill in the 'Subject' line
and your message.

To respond to someone elses message to this list, simply click on the 'Reply'
button on your e-mail program, leaving the 'Subject' line alone. AOL users,
don't forget to highlight the previous message text.

To be added or removed from this private list, please contact stepheni@xxxxxxxxx

Current CAA news channel: