RE: CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations, Need input on.aero - domain name for aviation

Larissa,

Does registering with .aero require payment of a domain name fee?

What do you feel was the advantage to registering the variation?  We all get
bombarded with all of these "services", but if there is a good reason for the
.aero, maybe we should all consider it "en masse".

Janis Brand
Lake Tahoe Airport

Current CAA news channel: