RE: CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations, Airport Marketing & Public Relations, Need input on .aero - domain name for aviation

We lost out on a number of .com domain names, and have had a bicycle shop
trying to sell us OrlandoAirport.com (or some similar name) for $1m or so
for several years now, so we support the .aero suffix initiative, and have
already registered 13 of them, to avoid a similar situation happening.

Jerry Harris
Webmaster/Research Manager
Greater Orlando Aviation Authority
(407) 825-3133
www.OrlandoAirports.net

To originate a message to the CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations list,
address your e-mail to mpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fill in the 'Subject' line
and your message.

To respond to someone elses message to this list, simply click on the 'Reply'
button on your e-mail program, leaving the 'Subject' line alone. AOL users,
don't forget to highlight the previous message text.

To be added or removed from this private list, please contact stepheni@xxxxxxxxx

Current CAA news channel: