CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations, "Reassurance Ad"

In the days since the tragedy that struck  our nation, we as
individuals, corporations and organizations have struggled  to formulate
an appropriate response.

In particular, this attack has  shaken the aviation industry to its
core.

At The MBC Group, we understand you are working hard to ensure the
safety of your passengers. A key part of  this process is communicating
with the public, which is where The MBC Group would like to help.

We have created the attached ad to help you and your  passengers in this
time of crisis. Please feel free to place the ad, with  your logo, in
your local newspapers.

Sincerely,

Brent  Pauley,
The MBC Group