Re: CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations, CAA: Airport Marketing & Publ...

Would you please send out a notice telling users how to reply to only the
person they are writing to and not to all of us on the list!!!! This morning
I had about 20 copies of an  e-mail from someone telling someone else they
will be out of the office.  Some of the information I receive through this
distribution is very interesting, but it's too time consuming to deal with
all these e-mails that aren't for me anyway.  Thank you!

Judy Graham
Savannah International Airport
To originate a message to the CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations list,
address your e-mail to mpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fill in the 'Subject' line
and your message.

To respond to someone elses message to this list, simply click on the 'Reply'
button on your e-mail program, leaving the 'Subject' line alone. AOL users,
don't forget to highlight the previous message text.

To be added or removed from this private list, please contact stepheni@xxxxxxxxx

Current CAA news channel: