From: Larissa Stouffer [mailto:LStouffer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2001 1:20 PM
To: mpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations, Off airport parking

Boise Airport would like to know of any airports that have off-airport
parking facilities (not owned or operated by the airport).

1. Do you have an ordinance that stipulates the airport receiving a flat
rate or percentage from the lot(s)? If so, what is the rate or percentage?

2. If you do not have an ordinance, do you receive any revenue from
off-airport parking lots? How is that governed?

Thank you for your response.

Larissa Stouffer
Marketing/Air Services Development Coordinator
City of Boise Aviation & Public Transportation
Boise Airport
3201 Airport Way
Boise ID 83705
lstouffer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:lstouffer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
208-383-3110

To originate a message to the CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations list,
address your e-mail to mpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fill in the 'Subject' line
and your message.

To respond to someone elses message to this list, simply click on the 'Reply'
button on your e-mail program, leaving the 'Subject' line alone. AOL users,
don't forget to highlight the previous message text.

To be added or removed from this private list, please contact stepheni@xxxxxxxxx

Current CAA news channel: