CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations, Concession PR

Greetings friends -

The Reno/Tahoe International Airport will soon be underway renovating the
interior of the terminal's food and beverage concessions.  In less than a
year, we will offer a new look and feel of the terminal's mail lobby, and
areas consisting of food and beverage concessions.  Has anyone in the field
have experience with public relations and information programs for this kind
of venture?  I am looking for any ideas or program you may have implemented.

Adam Mayberry
Public Affairs Manager
Reno/Tahoe International Airport
To originate a message to the CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations list,
address your e-mail to mpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fill in the 'Subject' line
and your message.

To respond to someone elses message to this list, simply click on the 'Reply'
button on your e-mail program, leaving the 'Subject' line alone. AOL users,
don't forget to highlight the previous message text.

To be added or removed from this private list, please contact stepheni@xxxxxxxxx

Current CAA news channel: