Print this story      Email this story

CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations, salary range/job description

Hello Everybody!
I need your help.  We are in the process of reviewing job descriptions and
salary ranges for a number of positions here at GSP.  If you are a small
airport ( 2 million passenger or less annually) please send a list of the
marketing/public relations/community relations type positions currently at
your airport.  Please include exact title, job description and salary range.

You may e-mail this information or send by regular mail to:

        Rosylin Weston
        GSP International Airport
        2000 GSP Drive Suite 1
        Greer, SC 29651-6633

I will share this information with anyone else who wants or needs it, just
let me know.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from many of you very soon.
To originate a message to the CAA: Airport Marketing & Public Relations list,
address your e-mail to mpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fill in the 'Subject' line
and your message.

To respond to someone elses message to this list, simply click on the 'Reply'
button on your e-mail program, leaving the 'Subject' line alone. AOL users,
don't forget to highlight the previous message text.

To be added or removed from this private list, please contact stepheni@xxxxxxxxx

Current CAA news channel: